How Are Our Shows Doing?

Finally, Jericho fans will be getting what they paid for in truckloads of nuts! A new episode comes out on Feb 12. So if you feel like doing some homework just before the new season premiere, you still have time to do some surfing or even watching the last few episodes all over again- which is what I'll probably be doing.

While we do have some shows to tide us over for now- The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Project Runway, The Apprentice and Lost, I'd sure like to get some resolution done for the whole lot of shows left midway through their respective seasons.

So here I am, still keeping tabs on the shows I usually watch. There are actually a lot of people asking me if a certain show has new episodes out, or if I know when a new show is coming back- so I thought I'd do everyone a service by posting a quick update on some of our favorite shows right here.

  • 30 Rock last aired Episode 10 of Season 2 last Jan 10. It's been weeks since we got anything new.
  • Bionic Woman aired Episode 8 "Do Not Disturb" last Nov 28- still no news on when we're getting more Jamie Sommers.
  • Battlestar Galactica comes back with a fresh new season on April 4. Time to watch the earlier 1970s series?
  • Chuck has already come back from Christmas break, airing two new episodes on January 24, but hasn't come up with new ones since then. We have 13 Chuck episodes so far.
  • Gossip Girl came back on January 2, but hasn't aired another episode since January 9. We're also at 13 episodes for Gossip Girl for now.
  • Grey's Anatomy came back with "Lay Your Hands On Me" last January 10- but that was it. Nothing new from the guys since then.
  • No word from Heroes yet. Their last episode was last Dec 3, "Powerless".
  • Nothing new from the guys of "How I Met Your Mother" since the last December 10 show, "The Platinum Rule".
  • Earl and the gang of My Name Is Earl came back last January 10 with "Bad Earl"; we have yet to hear from them after that.
  • We have word from the boys of Reaper- they'll be out with a brand new episode on March 6.
  • Scrubs last went on with "My #1 Doctor" last December 6. No word yet when the guys will be out with a new episode.
  • Smallville already came back with 3 new episodes since the break: "Persona" last Jan 31, "Siren" last Feb 7 and "Fracture" out this week.
  • So far so good for Supernatural- they've come back from the holiday hiatus, with last week's "Dream a Little Dream of Me", and "Mystery Spot" out this week for Valentines' Day.
  • I miss the guys from The Office- the last episode we saw from them was last November's "The Deposition".
Man, I really hope these producers and studios work it out with the writers soon. There's just so much show to be shown- and they're not showing us show-lovers anything. Everybody needs to get back to work, you know?

In the meantime, I got me some DVDs to tide me over. But they can only get me so far, right? We all need our shows back!

 

0 comments:

Just A Regular Dude Watching TV

I might be a media guy, but my field is really more into radio and marketing more than anything else. For the most part, it means that what I know about television is pretty much stuff just about anyone can know- so don't expect me to go technical or anything.

I'm just a regular dude who just happens to appreciate me some good TV.

TV has so much to offer- a show I like might not exactly appeal to your tastes and vice versa. And that's the beauty of it all- with just so much TV going on, there's definitely something for everyone out there. We even have our own guilty pleasures- and that's just all good.

Feel free to share your thoughts on whatever TV show you like (or don't like). As long as you're all mature about it, with a genuine desire to inform, educate, or just someone with an honest opinion- come, sit and let's talk about TV.

Cheers, everyone.

Other Blogs by Renzie!